The Simplified Rules of Cricket.
1. There are two teams. One out, one in.
2. The team that's out try to get the player that's in, out.
3. When they do get him out, he goes in.
4. Then the next player goes out. As long as he's out, he's in.
5. The object is then for the team that's out to get the second player out. When they get him out, he goes in.
6. This process is repeated for each innings until the team that's out gets the team that's in all out.
7. When the whole team is out, the team that was in goes out, and the team that was out goes in.
8. Then they play a second innings until they're all out. Except one player. He remains not out.
.....WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT ???
This is a completely non-commercial website, created to serve our village
community of Blunham, Bedfordshire and we strive to ensure that all material
used is either our own or used with permission. In the event that we have
accidentally breached any copyright, please contact the webmaster, and any
such item will be removed immediately. Please also advise him of any broken links within or from this site.